Friday 7 May 2010

Website Brief

Website Brief


The website that I am going to make will be directly focused on a charity that I have chosen. The charity that I have chosen to base my website around is rspca. There are a variety of different reasons for this choice. One of the reasons is that rspca is aimed personally to people and their pets. another reason for my choice is that I believe in the principles of the rspca, in that they care for the well being of animals and their owners.

The audience that rspca are targeting are people who also own pets and want to help others. The audience that i will try and target is very similar to the audience of rspca due to believing in the same morals. The website will appeal to the target audience for it will contain a variety of relevant information concerning the charity. The website will contain content which will allow the public to get involved and donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment