Friday 7 May 2010

Looking Back On Your Preliminary Task, What Do You Feel You Have Learnt In Progression From It To The Full Product?

Looking Back On Your Preliminary Task, What Do You Feel You Have Learnt In Progression From It To The Full Product?


The preliminary website that i designed was a website based around a school. I designed two pages, a home page and a media department page. Within these two pages i included a variety of pictures that i gathered and a couple of hyper links, which linked to a website and another page on my website. On the preliminary website i used a range of different colours to bring the page to life. i used orange and brown for the school logo and colour, i used black ink which made the writing stand out. i had a washed yellow background which made the website plain, simple and not to overcrowded. i included a navigation bar which was conventional which made the website look professional. The pictures i used on the preliminary website were my own but a bit dull due to not knowing how to add light to the picture.


In the woofies website there was a major progress from the preliminary website. On the main website i used a wider range of different pages allowing people to explore the website in greater depth. This made the main website more interesting due to there being more to read about and see. On my main website i included hyperlinks linking pages to other pages and allowing readers to access a variety of different sites which were similar to ours. The other sites that people could visit were other charity websites such as rspca. The background i used in the main website included a variety of different colours and images. It allowed the website to come to life, adding excitement to the website. The background that i used was my own idea that i had progressed into a final product.

To conclude I feel that my ability to use I Web has improved a lot from are preliminary website to the main website for a variety of different reasons. I have been able to use a variety of different programs such as Adobe Photoshop to complete are website to a high quality. I have also improved in using the I Macs. I found that I could explore more things when creating my main website to the preliminary website due to a variety of skills improving. Overall I think that I have progressed a lot form beginning to end due to the fact that are main website turned out better than our preliminary website.

No comments:

Post a Comment